Here’s a brief timeline summarizing our company’s growth and activities:
- We began in 1984 as a regional company serving poultry processing customers in the southeastern United States.
- Our equipment emphasis in those early years focused on whole bird sizing and distribution systems and in-motion portion sizers.
- In 1999, a new chapter began when we became a member of the Bettcher family of companies. With a legacy of innovation that dates from 1944, Bettcher is a leading name in the meat processing industry; its pioneering trimming and cutting products are used in processing plants throughout the world.
- Since 1999, we have expanded our product lines through innovation and selective product line acquisitions.
- Customer care and service activities were dramatically expanded with the creation of our Blue Ribbon Service division, which provides scale certification services and maintenance services on all kinds of food processing equipment as well as, service contracts.
- We opened a new, headquarters complex in Gainesville, GA in 2009.
- Since 2010, we have formed close partnerships with other leading OEM food processing and inspection companies.