Adding up the Advantages
Consider these great advantages you get with DuraWeigh® heavy-duty table and bench scales:
- Water-resistant construction reduces lifetime ownership costs.
- Industry-leading Gainco Infiniti® indicator provides easy-view display, oversized buttons and “universal” symbols.
- The super-resilient polymeric keypad on the weight indicator is virtually indestructible.
- Scales remain on the plant floor during washdown procedures without requiring any special handling.
- Easy-access wiring and load cells make inspection and service a cinch.
Design Details Make All the Difference
Go ahead: Compare our DuraWeigh® bench scales against the competition. Here are just some of the important design benefits you'll get when you purchase one of our scales:
- Welded, open-frame stainless steel construction (7-gauge, 300 series)
- Weigh platter incorporates a splash-guard to prevent product from slipping off the scale. It also aids in better positioning for the most accurate scale reading
- Open corners on the scale base provide complete drainage and better sanitation
- Environmentally protected stainless steel load cells with compression overload stops
- Easy access to all “smart” components
Easy to Clean — Easy to Maintain
The design of DuraWeigh® heavy-duty bench scales simplifies and improves sanitation and maintenance procedures:
- The weigh platter lifts off for easy cleaning (and requires no tools).
- Open back and base corners allow for deep cleaning and prevent pooling of water.
- Learn More
To find out more about DuraWeigh® Scales and how they're the perfect choice for your food processing operation, click on the link below or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.
|DuraWeigh Scales Brochure||8” x 8” (Model 9200)|
|10” x 10” (Model 9202)||12” x 12” (Model 9203)|
|20" x 20" (Model 9204)|
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.