TORIDAS Mark II Dark Meat Deboning Equipment
Have you ever stopped to consider how many dollars you may be losing as a result of lower dark meat yields?
Thanks to Mayekawa’s proven robotic technology, TORIDAS Mark II deboning machines help you make and save more dollars – in so many ways:
- Sophisticated sensors measure subtle product differences such as shape, size and firmness.
- High yield ratios are achieved as the blades of the TORIDAS Mark II move around the bone and the meat is stripped off.
- With TORIDAS, you trim just the meat – not the cartilage or bone – and you get it all!
- The Mark II is about four times faster than manual deboning, and it requires significantly less labor. Process up to 1,000 legs per hour.
- Product switch time is also fast – just 3 minutes or quicker.
- The Mark II also ensures improved product safety and hygiene – along with giving you a quality finished product.
The TORIDAS Mark II is a versatile machine, too. It takes only a matter of a few short minutes to switch your system from deboning whole legs to deboning chicken thighs and drumsticks.
Let us show you how profitable Mayekawa automated deboning equipment can be for your processing operation. We’ll conduct an ROI payback calculation based on your very own parameters. You'll see how we can drive more productivity, more yields and more profits to your plant’s bottom line.
- Learn More
To find out more about Mayekawa automated deboning equipment and how it's the perfect choice for your food processing operation, click on the link below or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.