Indexing Bulking Systems
The smart solution for high-volume, automated bulk packing applications.
AccuFill® indexing bulking systems deliver highly efficient and effective automation of bulk packing applications. They’re ideal for the full range of fresh or frozen poultry and meat processing applications, making them your best choice for automated bulk packing needs.
AccuFill indexing bulkers are so effective, most systems have six-month or shorter payback periods, making them a "no-brainer" when deciding to invest in the equipment.
The many performance advantages you attain with our indexing bulkers include:
- Reduced product "giveaway" with our special dual load cell design that allows batches to settle quickly, along with "auto-zero" software that automatically adjusts for product accumulation on the hopper surface for superior weighing accuracy.
- A constant flow of product is maintained to maximize throughput. Available dimple steel hoppers allow tacky or sticky product to flow more easily.
- Automatic bulk-filling and indexing results in labor savings – eliminating at least one operator per shift for most applications.
- Higher volumes are achieved than with manual labor alone (up to 980 pounds-per-minute throughput capacity ... up to 14 cycles per minute with dual system).
- The "straddle" hopper design and inline conveyor configuration reduces footprint and floor space requirements.
- Lower installation costs are achieved with "plug and play" capabilities.
- 40 lb., 70 lb. and 33 lb. export box, vat and tub systems are available.
- Maintenance friendly ... with easy accessibility for service.
How It Works
- With an AccuFill dual indexing bulker, product is fed via a conveyor or other material handling device to the indexing system. The product is then delivered to one of two buffer hoppers by means of the attached diverter hopper.
- Next, the product falls through an open buffer hopper into a weigh hopper that is connected to load cells. Once a pre-programmed target weight is achieved, a gate on the buffer hopper closes and the product will collect into the weigh hopper.
- An operator loads empty totes or boxes on the conveyor and they will be indexed automatically under the weigh hopper by a supplied indexing conveyor.
- The product is deposited into totes or boxes, and then the system will index the full containers away from the indexer. The next empty container is transported under the weigh hopper.
In the poultry and meat industry, "one size" doesn't fit all. That's why we offer a range of indexing bulking configurations and options to meet the specific needs of each plant:
- Multiple configurations include single and dual systems ... knuckle chain conveyors with pop-up gates or flighted belt conveyors ... with or without diverters
- The ability to accommodate your specific bulking requirements – boxes, totes, etc.
- Adjustable lower and upper limits along with weight set-points
- The ability to easily integrate the indexing bulking system with your existing material handling equipment
- Learn More
To find out more about AccuFill® Bulking Systems and how they're the perfect choice for your food processing operation, click on the link below or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.Read More
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.Read More