Many Bagger System Configurations
In the meat processing industry, "one size" does not fit all. So we offer various configuration options; one is sure to meet your specific need.
Table Bagger (Manual) Systems
This system is ideal for performing quality control, fill-and-weigh and bagging activities in one compact, user-friendly workstation:
- Engineered for manual loading, with operator-selected product or auto-product dump.
- A continuous flow of product is directed toward the inspection table — then visually inspected and moved into the hopper for precise weighing and bagging.
- The accumulation table allows product to be inspected and staged.
- Because the bagger is tucked under the table, no additional floor space is required.
Dual- and Triple-Station Bagger Systems
Multiple station configurations are suited for conveyor-fed, high-volume applications:
- Flexibility is optimized by alternatively filing bags of varying sizes in accordance with your customers' requirements.
- Optional dimpled steel hoppers allow "sticky" products to flow more easily and maintain fast processing cycles.
- Learn More
To find out more about AccuFill® Weigh/Bagging Systems and how they're the perfect choice for your food processing operation, click on the link below or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.
|AccuFill® Table (Manual) Baggers|
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.Read More