Design Details Make the Difference
AccuSizer™ belt grader/classifier systems are engineered to speed up the process of classifying poultry, meat and seafood products through automation, precision accuracy and gentle handling.
When it comes to how our systems work, it’s the little design details that set them apart. Here are just a few of the reasons why they run so accurately and perform so well:
- Completely accurate counting is assured via the use of laser technology for faster product detection prior to weighing, which prevents "false" weighs from occurring.
- Load cells are completely sealed in a welded stainless steel housing specially designed to withstand the rigors of meat and poultry processing operations, while also delivering advanced speed, precision and data communications.
- An auto-tare feature ensures weighing accuracy by continuously updating the weigh belt tare weight to compensate for scrap buildup on the belt links. Special "auto-zero" software fine-tunes weighing accuracy by automatically compensating for load cell drift as well as any scrap buildup.
Intelligent as Well as Top-Performing
With AccuSizer systems, you get all the information you need to manage your operations with skill and ease:
- The touchscreen interface with graphical displays is easy to understand.
- You have the power to control each bin by individual piece weight range, count, and batch size.
- You have instant ability to change weight and distribution parameters, or batch information.
- The ability to communicate a continuous stream of data in real time helps simplify your reporting.
Designed Tough for Tough Everyday Use
Our product classifier systems are engineered to take all the shocks and hard knocks of daily operations in meat, poultry and seafood processing plants. Here's how:
- The system's hygienic open-frame design in the food contact area improves the effectiveness of chemical washdown procedures while preventing water from pooling and bacteria from collecting.
- Likewise, infeed, weighing and outfeed units are easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance checks.
- Specially designed pivoting outfeed chutes improve cleanability and servicing.
- All electronics are housed in a highly protective IP69K-rated enclosure.
- Learn More
To find out more about this equipment and how it will benefit you, click on the links below, e-mail us, or call 800-467-2828 to speak with one of our processing consultants.
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.Read More