Indexing Bulking Systems
High throughput, reduced labor and robust design.
AccuFill® indexing bulking systems deliver highly efficient and effective automation of bulk packing applications. They’re ideal for the full range of fresh or frozen poultry and meat processing applications, making them your best choice for automated bulk packing needs.
AccuFill indexing bulkers are so effective, most systems have six-month or shorter payback periods, making them a "no-brainer" when deciding to invest in the equipment.
The many performance advantages you attain with our indexing bulkers include:
- Reduced product "giveaway" with a dual load cell design that allows batches to settle quickly, along with "auto-zero" software that automatically adjusts for product accumulation on the hopper surface for superior weighing accuracy
- A constant flow of product is maintained to maximize throughput
- Optional dimpled steel hoppers allow tacky or sticky product to flow more easily
- Automatic bulk-filling and indexing result in labor savings
- Higher throughput capacity – up to 1,440 pounds-per-minute
- From 8 up to 20 cycles per minute with the NEW triple system
- Lower installation costs are achieved with "plug and play" capabilities
- Efficient bulk packing for a variety of containers, including 22 lb., 40 lb., 70 lb., and 33 lb. export boxes
- On-board diagnostics
- Maintenance-friendly, along with easy accessibility for service
In the poultry and meat industry, "one size" does not fit all. That's why we offer a range of indexing bulking configurations and options to meet the specific needs of each plant:
- Multiple configurations include single, dual and triple systems ... knuckle chain conveyors with pop-up gates or flighted belt conveyors
- The ability to accommodate your specific bulking requirements – boxes, totes, etc.
- Adjustable lower and upper limits along with weight setpoints
- The ability to easily integrate the indexing bulking system with your existing material handling equipment
- The triple indexer has conveyor control on the control panel
- Emergency stops
Applications for AccuFill indexing bulking systems include:
- Leg quarters
- Whole legs
- Whole birds
- Breasts (bone-in or boneless)
- Thighs (bone-in or boneless)
- Learn More
To find out more about AccuFill® Bulking Systems and how they're the perfect choice for your food processing operation, click on the link below or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.Read More
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.Read More