Deliver More Productivity ... Make More Profits
The design of a YieldPlus yield management system gives you the tools you need to maximize your yields, measure your success, and drive more profits to the bottom line:
- It begins and ends in the control room where your supervisors set up operator stations, scoreboard data and QC defects.
- Quality criteria are set up based upon your customers’ specific requirements.
- Incoming product is automatically batch-weighed and distributed to an ergonomically designed operator workstation.
- Product distribution is controlled to each operator to ensure that a constant and consistent amount of product is available – with no overfilling or running out of product.
- Batch integrity ensures individual operator accountability, along with complete confidence in the performance tracking data.
Operator stations are optionally equipped with Whizard® Trimmers that provide fast, efficient trimming with no bone contamination, as well as higher yield and a better-looking finished product.
Bones and fat are sent downstream to value-added or render operations.
An integrated QC/inspection station for finished product handling uses a touchscreen interface with graphical icons and multiple language capabilities to track specific quality defects by operator.
- Multiple modes are available including 100% inspection, random inspection and others.
- All inspection data are captured in real-time for reporting and analytical purposes.
Data Collection, Measurement and Reporting
The YieldPlus debone/trim management system takes data collection and operator performance measurement to its greatest heights yet:
- Real-time reporting of yield, quality, pounds-per-hour, pieces-per-minute and information by operator.
- Performance data can be also posted on a digital scoreboard for each workstation "as it happens" for immediate and objective feedback, as well as for undertaking corrective actions by line managers.
- Data reporting is captured for historical and trend analysis, as well as for establishing employee incentive pay programs to reward superior performance at the operator level.
- The time and effort of compiling manual reports "after the fact" is no longer needed. Data can also be exported and incorporated into other reports. Multiple standard reports are available.
- Data can be exported to existing plant IT systems.
- Learn More
To find out more about the YieldPlus debone/trim management system and how it’s the perfect choice for your food processing operation, click on the link below or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.