Many Classifier System Configurations
In the meat processing industry, "one size" doesn't fit all. That's why we offer the maximum degree of flexibility in our AccuSizer™ belt grader/classifier systems so that they’re the perfect match for your processing and operational requirements.
System flexibility means:
- Our modular equipment designs use standardized, readily available, easily-replaceable components.
- Multiple bin configurations are available to tailor your design for the specific needs of your processing line.
- A customizable outfeed design allows the system to match your particular plant configuration.
- Dual-lane configurations are available for high-volume applications.
- A robust control package enables you to treat multiple classifier lines as one line.
Single- and Dual-Line Systems
Among the popular AccuSizer systems available are the following single- and dual-line models:
- 9" Single Lane Belt Grader (Model 2500)
- 12" Single Lane Belt Grader (Model 2503)
- 15" Single Lane Belt Grader (Model 2506)
- 18" Single Lane Belt Grader (Model 2504)
- 24" Single Lane Belt Grader (Model 2505)
- 9" Dual Lane Belt Grader (Model 2507)
- 12" Dual Lane Belt Grader (Model 2508)
- 15" Dual Lane Belt Grader (Model 2511)
- 18" Dual Lane Belt Grader (Model 2509)
- 24" Dual Lane Belt Grader (Model 2510)
- Learn More
To find out more about this equipment and how it will benefit you, click on the links below, e-mail us, or call 800-467-2828 to speak with one of our processing consultants.
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.Read More