Checkweigher Design Details Make the Difference
With an AccuSizer™ in-motion checkweigher system, you’ll find that the attention we pay to the little design details really does separate ours from just ordinary equipment:
- Solid system construction holds calibration longer and more accurately. The tension and compression overload stops on our load cells improve accuracy.
- Easy-to-read onscreen totals for over-weights and under-weights make reporting more accurate and efficient.
- Adjustable upper and lower limits as well as weigh set-points provide added operational functionality.
- Real-time reporting tools capture important data such as total units run, average unit weight, average unit giveaway, and total product giveaway.
- Production data output can be transmitted to any database or enterprise reporting system.
- Plug-and-play capabilities include a single power termination point and air connection for easy installation.
Designed tough for tough everyday use.
Gainco checkweighers are engineered to thrive in the harshest meat and poultry processing environments:
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction for rugged durability.
- Easy-access wiring and load cells facilitate inspection and scale calibration.
- Open-frame design leaves no place for food debris and bacteria to hide or for water to collect.
- All key components are environmentally protected to increase parts life.
The welcome result? Better sanitation, easier washdown procedures, and less maintenance requirements.
- Learn More
To find out more about AccuSizer™ in-motion checkweighing systems and how they're the perfect choice for your food processing operation, click on the link below or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.Read More
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.Read More