YIELDAS Automated Front-Half Deboning System
Where precision automation meets quality deboning
Hiring, training and retaining skilled labor are big challenges for many poultry processors. Process automation is an attractive alternative, but finding automated breast meat deboning systems that deliver high yield along with exceptional product quality is also challenging.
That’s why Gainco has partnered with Mayekawa to introduce the YIELDAS Front Half Deboning System, which features unique vision technology that delivers consistent high-yield performance.
- YIELDAS’ unique vision system measures each front half and performs precise shoulder cuts
- YIELDAS allows for a seamless deboning process that delivers high-yield performance and exceptional product quality, producing butterflies, fillets, tenders and whole wings
- A user-friendly touchscreen allows for easy operability, such as a simple product selection between butterflies and fillets
- The compact and flexible design footprint of YIELDAS systems help you optimize scarce plant floor space
- The easy-to-train, easy-to-use and easy-to-clean YIELDAS system complies with the highest standards of hygiene, efficiency and productivity
No Compromising on Product Quality
The YIELDAS system produces these high-quality cuts, with no compromise on product quality:
- Whole Wings
Meeting the Biggest Challenges of Breast Meat Deboning
From deboning to inspection, we offer system configurations to meet any product challenge
YIELDAS Equipment Specifications
3,000 front halves per hour
50 front halves per minute
Up to 8 lbs. live weight
Front-half with wings: 2.3 to 3.2 lbs. and 3.2 to 3.8 lbs.
Length 39.4’ (11.9m)
Width 3.64’ (1.11m)
Height 8.48’ (2.58m)
13,230 lbs. (6,000kg)
- Learn More
To find out more about Mayekawa automated deboning equipment and how it's the perfect choice for your food processing operation, click on the link below or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.