Intelligent as well as Top-Performing
A hallmark of Stealth metal detectors from Fortress is their simplicity — but with all of the sophisticated detection qualities you need. That means great performance-enhancing features like:
- Built-in detailed data collection (rejects, tests, faults, configuration changes, and more)
- A USB port for access to QA reports, software and configuration updates
- Contact reporter software for viewing and reporting data on a PC
- Multi-level password protection
- Expanded memory capability for future software
Fortress Stealth equipment also provides a comprehensive choice of communication options:
- Ethernet communication from control panel to digital board, with additional ports for networking
- Microsoft® Windows, NT and Linux
Automatic balance, multi-product storage and flash memory are just a few of the many other ways in which Fortress metal detectors are more intelligent, more useful and more beneficial for your processing line.
Designed Tough for Tough Everyday Use
Stealth metal detection systems from Fortress are engineered to take all the shocks and hard knocks of daily operations in meat, poultry, seafood and other food processing plants. The IP69K-certified BSH extra rugged casing is just the beginning; there’s also an epoxy chute that provides a complete waterproof seal, too.
- Learn More
To find out more about the Fortress metal detection equipment and how it’s the perfect choice for your food processing operation, click on the link below or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.