Gainco Infiniti® GII Weight Indicators
Finally … Products that really stand up to the rigors of the food processing environment.
A key problem affecting the performance and product life of weight indicators in meat, poultry and other food processing plants is moisture.
Simply put, most weight indicators aren’t designed to withstand the challenge of moisture and water ingress. The result? Premature and expensive product failures.
Gainco has changed all that. With direct input from meat and poultry plant operators, maintenance staff and plant managers, we’ve engineered a product that thrives in the extremes of food processing. Conditions like:
- Cold work environments
- Hot chemical washdowns
- High-pressure washing
- Extreme temperature fluctuations
Our Gainco Infiniti weight indicators survive and thrive through it all! Thanks to their waterproof construction and state-of-the-art sealing technologies, they’re designed for harsh food processing environments.
That means no more of this:
- Double-boxing, wrapping or bagging weight indicators in plastic
- Installing light bulbs or other heat sources inside the indicator to prevent condensation buildup
- Having to remove your weight indicators from the processing floor during washdown procedures
Keeping on the Cutting-Edge
Knowing how important precision weighing is to every processing plant, our engineers are continually working on ways to improve and refine product designs to optimize their utility and performance.
Our newest innovation – the Gainco Infiniti® GII weight indicator – delivers several important new advantages. In addition to their rugged durability, these new LED weight indicators provide:
• Increased luminescence of the LED display for even easier readability
• Decreased product settling time for even faster precision-weighing
• Improved electronics in the new GII unit require only two boards
… And in those rare instances when repair or replacement of your weight indicator might be needed, a new feature of the GII design is the ability to replace just the front half or the rear half of the unit only, saving on your equipment expenditures.
Design Details Make the Difference
Our weight indicators incorporate ingenious design details that make them more functional, durable and long-lasting than ordinary ones:
- Dual-chamber housing features the control electronics inside the front section. Our special two-stage sealing system protects all sensitive components – even during high-pressure chemical washdowns.
- The housing is made of an engineered polymeric material that is impervious to nearly all chemicals.
- The keypad has touch-sensitive sensors mounted behind a tough polymeric faceplate, so keys never wear out, puncture or leak. It’s virtually indestructible!
- A larger, brighter display makes for fast, accurate viewing and reduces eye strain.
- Oversized buttons make it easier to make the right selection – even when wearing gloves.
- “Universal” symbols make it easy to understand the controller’s functions, regardless of language or literacy.
- In addition to our standard LED model, our Gainco Infiniti® Plus programmable model uses advanced LCD technology to display a variety of languages and symbols, and allows custom software applications to manage up to 128 input/output variables.
Gainco Infiniti weight indicators are also IP69K-rated for dust and water ingress. They’re NTEP-certified to National Conference on Weights & Measures requirements, too.
Gainco Infiniti® weighing indicators have withstood rigorous third-party testing conducted by Underwriters Laboratory covering key protocols, including:
- Hot water – heated between 167° and 185° F
- High pressure – tested from 1,160 to 1,450 psi
- Point-blank range – a rotating fan-spray of hot water projected from a distance of 4 to 6 inches
- Angle of attack – high-pressure water sprayed at four angles at all seams and edges of the indicator
- Dust test – talcum powder released inside a test chamber along with a vacuum applied to a hole filled in the indicator – resulting in no dust ingress.
More Uptime … Less Maintenance
If you want trouble-free maintenance in a weight-based indicator, Gainco Infiniti weight indicators are the clear choice:
- Safety – no high-voltage parts are exposed, even when the control module is removed or when disconnecting load cells.
- Accessibility – designed for easy access to electronic components to simplify and reduce service time and labor.
- Two-year limited warranty on our weight indicators plus controller parts.
Better Accuracy … More Dependability … Lower Costs
Just think – when you no longer have to worry about malfunctioning weight indicators, you can focus 100% on making your own products instead. Plus, you’ll end up with better productivity and higher plant profits.
- Learn More
To find out more about Gainco Infiniti Weight Indicators and how they're the perfect choice for your food processing operation, click on the link below or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.