Yield Tracking System: Advantages and Benefits
For optimal performance, we use Gainco weigh hoppers on the front and back end of your automated deboning line, as well as in between where one deboning function “hands off” to another. We also integrate sensors, counters and a B&R® Automation control platform to give you everything you need.
Gainco’s Yield Tracking System delivers important benefits to your deboning operations:
- Provides accurate real-time measurement of automated deboning line yield and utilization
- Captures real-time deboning equipment product carrier/shackle loading/utilization data
- Provides leading indicators of line performance so you can react quickly to problems
- Drives better throughput
- Highly attractive return on investment
- Gainco’s field-proven rugged weigh hopper and product counting equipment
- B&R® Automation integrated control platform
- Integrates easily and seamlessly into most automated deboning lines (Foodmate®, Mayekawa®, Meyn®, Stork® and others)
- Maintenance-friendly … easy accessibility for service
When it comes to return on investment, our Yield Tracking System is one that pays for itself many times over. Our processing specialists will show you how you can take automated deboning line performance and throughput to the very highest level.
- Learn More
To find out more about the Gainco Yield Tracking System and how it’s the perfect choice for your food processing operation, click on the link below or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.